December 30, 2008

the Beginnings..

I used to write a lot..I used to write short stories, long letters and have kept journals about random things for so long. But all were in my native language. But this time I'm going to try in English. Maybe it helps improving my English and to reach more people. I don't know why it is important, but I always wanted to reach people.. 
And honestly it was one of my friends' idea - me writing a blog - and it's a really good idea and exciting as well. But it took me a year to decide and here I am at last..
I'm going to write new things and old things and about new and old things. Just random thoughts and memories as I usually do. But I'm aware of that they won't be as powerful as I think 
they are in Turkish. I know I am not yet capable of playing with words like I do in Turkish. But
I'll try as much as I can. And maybe I add some Turkish texts that I've written in the past and maybe I'd try to translate them and.. I don't know maybe someone would help me or edit me..
but at least enjoy reading me.

1 comment: